Twitter: @Hotshoeuae
e-mail: thehotshoeanthologist@live.com

Dreamcamshop | It's not just a typical rental shop


Last weekend I was surprised when my friend Elmer called me and asked me if I'm willing to do a camera review. I asked him first, what type of camera am I going to review? Then he told me to come and see it for myself. I then went over to his place and was astonished to see what is lying on the table; it was the "Big Daddy" of the Nikon family, the Nikon D4.



Rashed Al Falasi, owner of Dreamcamshop was generous enough to lend us the flagship camera of Nikon. I know that most of you guys have watched and read hundreds of reviews since it came out in the market, but for me this is fascinating! I must admit that this is any photographers’ dream, to own one professional camera, where not all of us can burn our pockets to get it. I'm all hyped to share with you in the next few days my experience of using the "Big Daddy", so you better watch out for it.


But wait, there is more good news and this time it's for you guys! 

Did you ever dream of using a professional camera for a wedding? Use a telephoto lens for a football match? or simply you want to snap the beautiful cityscape of Dubai which requires an ultra-wide lens but you don't have the budget to get one? Dreamcamshop in cooperation with The Hot Shoe Anthologist is giving you the privilege to avail their  DSLR and lens equipment on a discounted rates. 


How? Check out the promo tab on my menu and book now your desired choice of equipment. Remember Dreamcamshop is not just your typical rental shop as they are also offering other services like videography, photography workshop and printing solution.


Discover more about Dreamcamshop by visiting their website http://www.dreamcamshop.com/ 





Thanks for your time... 





Feel free to leave a comment if you like or not liked this post






Me,
                                                                
 The Hot Shoe Anthologist






4 comments:

  1. I love what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll. objektivverleih

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, thanks for sharing. If you are looking Camera On Rent In Dubai then contact Camart Camera Rental @ +971 554087857 . Camart camera rental provides you all the equipment that you will be needing for your shoot with affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Objektivverleih

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome blog! Your blog is really useful for me and Thanks for sharing this informative blog.Print Center in Dubai | Scanning Services in Dubai | Digital Printing in Dubai

    ReplyDelete